Well I have 10 out of 18 Christmas gifts knitted. Have to stop for now as we are getting ready to go away. The rest will be made after Christmas and mailed off. For those folks it will be a double wammie as they will be getting the usual Christmas presents too.
I also have encountered a problem with arthritis in my hands, probably set off by the recent cold weather spell and doing a lot of knitting won't have helped either.
No pictures until after Christmas but I am very pleased with how they are all turning out. Each one will be exclusive, not making any two the same so the recipients will be getting an item made especially for them.
If I don't get on here before, have a lovely Christmas and New year everyone.
you love making things...and i love receiving them!
ReplyDeletei simply could not wait so i opened it and it's BEAUTIFUL!!!
Thank you so much.
next time I won't be mailing until the 23rd lol!
ReplyDeleteLOL...i'm such a child sometimes!!
ReplyDelete