I didn't make any two the same, there may have been some in the same colours but the length and pattern would be different so each one is an exclusive, never to be found again scarf.
I used the Millor yarn which is the equivalent of UK 4 ply and tuck stitch then ironed them all flat. I was very happy with how they turned out.
Here are some pictures:-
Ladies scarves with a fringe
| Men's scarves with turned edges |
| Children's scarves |
| And my stepson and his family all wearing their scarves | with me in the middle |
| The last one was for my son's girlfriend and his is the blue one to it's left |
Everyone liked them so I was very happy about that.
Also, here is a photo of the two grandkids wearing the sweaters I made for them. I am going to do a different one for the little guy though as his little fingers get caught in the floats so not another fairisle. Probably will be striped or tuck stitch and maybe just a tank top as it will soon be really warm again in CA.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful quick and easy scarves, well done for.making so many, bet your arm felt like it was gonna drop off when you had finished making these, from pushing the carriage back and forth, lol, these are so cute though.
ReplyDeleteAlex
The scarves are so lovely *S*
ReplyDeleteIn the family photo..who are the older people? Nice picture.
Those babies are adorable! and i love the sweaters.