Friday, March 25, 2016

The Lowes lady's screws worked like a charm

Just popping in to say that the screws that the Lowes lady found for me were perfect and my ribber is now re-attached to my knitting machine.

I didn't test it out yet as ribbers are known to be very temperamental and I didn't have the time to get embroiled in it.

I have the bulky machine to clean and oil next and my lace carriages then they will all be good to go for another year.

Will do my sewing machines also.

I have realised that I do most of my machine making of things in the summer when it is too hot to be outside and the house is nice and cool with the air conditioning so now is a good time to get them all ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear your machine is back up and running. Enjoy!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.