Monday, April 25, 2016

I won a giveaway!

Just a quick post as I am off to bed as we have a long day tomorrow going to the VA hospital in Columbia.

I have never entered a giveaway before so I am so excited to have won.

It was for several fat quarters of really pretty fabric.

Will update blog in a couple of days.  Have been busy here mowing etc. and giving moral support to my husband who is working on quite a big project.  Have done a little crafting though in between.

Goodnight folks.

5 comments:

  1. Well done you honey..hope all goes well, safe journey.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was a very long day as we stopped on the way home to pick up supplies. Poor Maggie was as glad to be home as we were.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, I am very excited. The world of crafting ladies is amazing.

      Delete
  3. Hi Maureen, hopped on over from Barb's blog where I see you won!! good for you!! I notice that you craft a lot of different things like I do...enjoy your prize...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.