This lady has undertaken to do 60 random acts of kindness (gifts) and send them out to celebrate her 60th year. I have to applaud her as I know I couldn't make that commitment. Her work is exquisite and her gifts are beautiful.
My time has been taken up with an outside project which is taking a lot longer than we envisioned, hence the lack of craftwork.
Can't see a lot getting done in the crafting world in the next few weeks either sadly!
You will catch up with crafting when the weather turns, wonder what the outside project is :-)
ReplyDeleteI am writing about it in my other blog. Thee is a link to it top right of this blog. The blog is called 'From one day to the next one'
DeleteI always wonder why I have to think I'll "catch up" on my crafting when other pressing things take precedence. I which I could switch my mindset.
ReplyDeletexx, Carol
We are working on the camper and I need to be outside with my husband in case something happens to him plus I make a good helper. He won't give up on doing projects and I admire him for that so I give up my time for him. I will catch my crafting up when he is hunting from the camper we are working on. The camper will give him much more protection from the elements than his tent blind so he will stay out in it longer and free up my time. It works for us both!
Delete