Anyway here are the family:-
I wish I could get into the Christmas spirit, it is cold enough and I have watched some Christmas movies and have worked on the Nativity characters but no 'spirit' yet.
I even bought this years Jacquie Lawson advent calendar in readiness, which looks to be the best one yet, but still nothing!
Maybe I am a little early this year, who knows?

The older I get, the less Christmas Spirit I have. I'm not even planning to put Christmas decorations and lights outside this year. I usually have the lights up and ready to go by now before the cold weather sets in. I never in my life would have thought I would ever feel this way. I used to take the weekend after Thanksgiving to really set everything up including a huge Christmas Village and several Bethlehem villages. I wonder if the kids will even WANT any of that when we are gone...or now? No one speaks for it.
ReplyDeleteCheer up, you don't need the Spirit to feel the love.
xx, Carol
BTW, you newest Manger characters look great.
I understand perfectly how you feel. I can also remember being horrified when my Mum at 72 told me that's how she felt. I remember thinking at the time that will never be me, but here I am feeling the exact same way!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I accidently removed this post and can't get it back, so sorry. I love the Jacquie Lawson advent calendars, I get it every year. I love the 3D effect this year.
Delete