Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Weekly update

I am going to try and update weekly if I can discipline myself.  All still good here thankfully.

We are still able to get most of what we need delivered by the county so that is good.

Beautiful warmer day today.  We are able to go outside because there are no other properties within at least a half a mile.

My husband has COPD and he is coughing more lately but he is not running a temperature or showing any signs of infection.  He should get treatment for his autoimmune disease but all elective procedures are cancelled until further notice.

Stay safe and isolated everyone out there.
XXXXX

3 comments:

  1. Stay safe! I'm glad you're able to get outside. Fresh air and sunshine does make me feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very glad your days are going well and that you are able to get out. You stay safe too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys stay safe and well too. We try to stay in as much as possible. Luckily we have not needed anything that is not available at the grocery store. I admit we have ordered carry out a couple of times.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.