Saturday, February 27, 2021

The blanket is done

I finally got the baby blanket finished.  I joined a FB group dedicated to garter carriages and learned a lot.  I found it interesting that it was about equal between users.  Those who had no problems and those who did.  It was suggested that the well behaved garter carriages that just knit and knit without needing attention must be girls and the ones that need constant attention and drop a stitch if you dare walk away from them are boys.  Mine is definitely a boy!

That said, I am very happy with how it turned out. I hope it will get well used.



I am going to crochet an edge on the two sides in yellow.

Next project will be a baby jacket using my machine with the ribber attached and the manual carriage.

Good news, I am scheduled to get my first Covid vaccination in March and the second in April.

Weather warming up and the snow has all gone, Spring is on it's way!

Have a great weekend everyone!





2 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to get some support. The blanket is amazing, a beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.