Saturday, October 9, 2021

25 days post surgery

Well, I am still here, which is great.

The surgery went well and the new knee is doing everything it should but it hurts really badly.

I don't remember the other one being this bad but as my doctor said, "No two are the same."

I am persevering and doing all the exercises etc. and I know it will improve over time but it has been pretty rough so far.

So, no posts about making things, just a lot of whining!

I am still taking 2 prescribed pain killers a day, I am trying to come off them but if I leave them off for a day it really, really hurts a lot.

They won't let me drive whilst taking them so I am hoping to get off them in the next few weeks before I see the doc again.

     

2 comments:

  1. Ouch, poor you.I hope the knee stops hurting very soon and you can get back to making lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you start feeling better soon! Take one day at a time and keep doing the exercises and hopefully things will improve

    ReplyDelete

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.