Thursday, August 3, 2023

And the conversation went like this.......

Waiting at traffic lights yesterday I looked into my rear view mirror:-

Me: "You gotta see this, there is a dog riding in the pillion seat on the back of a motorbike behind us."

Husband: "No flipping way!"  (actually it was another 'f' word he used!)

Me: "No honestly, there's a guy on a motorbike and he has a dog sitting on the back and the dog is wearing shades!"

Husband: "You must be seeing things!"

Me: "No look for yourself, and the best part is the dog has on sunglasses, oh wait, lights changed I will go slow and get into the right lane and you can see when he passes."

I pulled into the right lane and drove slowly as it was an access lane to get into Walmart.  But, the motor bike guy was also going into Walmart and pulled into the lane still behind us.

Me: " I will park and you can see him go past."

Husband: "Ok."

Me: "See, the dog is riding pillion and wearing shades!"

Husband:  "Well flipping heck (actually the other 'f' word again) that's gotta be illegal."

We watched him ride the motorbike and park it by the front door and go into the store.  The dog remained sitting on the back seat still wearing his shades and waited patiently until his owner came back. The guy had made a platform for the dog to sit on. It was a big old male pitbull, a very nice looking dog and extremely well behaved. My husband talked briefly to the guy who said his other pitbull, a female, didn't like to ride but this one loved it.

We had never seen anything like it before and here's the proof.





6 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness. How can that be safe? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dog was very well behaved and made no attempt to get of the bike even after the guy left him to go into the store but I could envisage problems with both safety and legality.

      Delete
  2. Too cute. I have seen videos like that and with cats as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny is that? I think i would have taken photos too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think anyone would believe me if I told them lol, hence the photos.

      Delete

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.