Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Where does the time go?

Where does the time go these days?  It has been almost a month since my last post.  Not much in the 'making things' has happened.  A couple of cards, one for my husband and one for my son.

I used some foil on my husband's one and sparkly white card.  I liked it a lot.




 

For my son I used a stencil which I particularly like and the sticky squares to give it a 3D effect.




Now I must start on Christmas cards,  I am procrastinating. I don't know why.  I bought the new Jacquie Lawson advent calendar to try and get some enthusiasm going.

On the home front, not sure if I mentioned our nearest neighbour died at the end of July.  He was a grouchy old man and didn't like us because our political leanings were not the same as his so we lived in a peaceful existence of just ignoring each other.  We would nod if we passed each other but that is all.  Anyway, his daughters put the place up for sale and it is currently pending.  An older couple like us put in an offer.  They came to see us after they viewed it so I expect they were sussing out who their new neighbours would be.  They were nice folks so I hope it all goes smoothly for them.

That's about it, just plodding on here. My husband is still in full author mode, currently working on making video's to promote his books. He writes under the pen name of SA Andrews.

This is his first one.  Any thoughts would be appreciated as it's all a learning curve for us.  Might not be to everyone's taste, his stories can be a bit raunchy!




Weather is typical for Autumn. Today the windows are all wide open, Thursday the heating will be back on.

Hope all is good in your worlds.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh - is the new Lawson Calendar out? Thanks for the heads up - I always get one. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I got mine a few days ago. I always enjoy the calendar.

      Delete

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.