Thursday, April 30, 2026

2 week post op was all good

 It's been two weeks now.  Pain is much reduced but arm has to stay in the sling for another 4 weeks.  They took off the outer dressing today which looked like duct tape. There is still a white strip left but the doc said it will be gone in about 2 weeks.

I have one more exercise to do now several times a day.  I can let the arm hang down by my side for a few minutes at a time.

Dressing is difficult one armed and so is typing.  I need help with showering but I can do an awful lot one handed I am finding.

Not being able to drive has been a pain, not to mention costly, having to get a ride service has stretched the budget.

We did find a handyman though for some small jobs we needed doing, that was a blessing and now we have someone to call when we need other jobs doing.

Husband has been an amazing help for which I am grateful.

Not much else happening, but that is a good thing.

Appetite came back today so we ordered Pizza delivery which was delicious.

1 comment:

  1. good news! Sounds like you are on your way!!

    ReplyDelete

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.