Saturday, June 2, 2012

Well I went and bought a color changer

After my last blog post Phil suggested I get a colour changer to help do two colour patterns without floats.  I found out on that wonderful website I keep promoting which one I needed for my machine and ribber and then found one with a Buy it Now price on ebay.  Because my ribber is an SR50 I need an YC5 colour changer. Bidding for something always gets me frustrated so I prefer the Buy it Now scenario......Instant gratification syndrome or what?

I haven't paid for it yet because it was supposed to be free shipping if you paid the full price and when I went to pay it added the $15 shipping on but I am sure it will all get worked out OK in the end.

So I am excited about it.  Trouble is now I find I need a different mast if I want to do more than two colours.

Apparently there are punchcards for it too so I have messaged the seller to ask if it has any as none were mentioned.

Nothing ever seems simple these days!

But I am still excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.