The YC5 arrived promptly but it is missing most of the accessories. I spoke with the seller and she would happily refund me the money if I send it back but I really don't want to do that.
It is missing the 4 colour auto tension mast, rod and tension guide and the punchcards and check card. Thankfully, the two end stitch holders were with it.
The seller has a spare mast and rod that she is going to send me and my machine has two slots so I can put in a second rod and mast. I think that adding the additional rod and mast will solve that problem as then I will be able to use four different yarns.
So this is my plea. Does anyone have the punch cards that come with the YC5? I would be very grateful if you do if you would post them on your blog so I can print them up and be able to punch out my own set.
The check card looks like it is just a blank punch card with two row stripes in alternate colours to make it easy to read the pattern on a punch card or locate errors, so I am sure I can make one of those.
I am so excited to have this accessory for my machine.
I am half way through making some curtains right now but this new gadget is calling out to me!
Thanks for stopping by and reading this popst.
Maureen, I have color change cards I can email you. They are Brother but, would/should be the same for your machine.
ReplyDeleteThat would be wonderful Tom, thank you. My email address is maureenlthompson@gmail.com
DeleteBy the way, yesterday I joined that site you posted about and gave your email. Hope you got a credit.
Tom emailed the colour changer punchcards. What a lovely man he is! Now to get busy and punch them out.
ReplyDeleteThank you Tom.