I managed to get the curtains finished and hung before the family came to visit.
I am very happy with them, they are for my husband's office.
I had purchased the material (fabric) in 2006 from Walmart on sale for $1 a yard and it had been sitting in a drawer ever since. I used two widths of fabric per curtain and used queen sized poly/cotton navy flat sheets to line them. The fabric is 46" wide so the queen sized sheets were perfect. The photo doesn't do them justice, they really do look nice. They are full length. The idea was to block out the sun completely as the saltwater fish tank is in his office and the other curtains let the light through which encouraged the algae to grow out of hand.
We still have some algae but nearly as much as before and the room looks so much nicer.
Back to knitting soon.....
i sure like your choice of fabrics *S*
ReplyDelete