Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ground to a halt

My knitting has ground to a halt.  These past couple of weeks have been hectic with my husband being in the hospital again and not being too well.  Thankfully, he is feeling a bit better now so hopefully I can get back to my machine.  I need to knit one more item in time for Thanksgiving so that I can give each of the grandchildren, who we will be seeing, something I have knitted.

If I don't make it in time I will just include them with their Christmas presents so not too much of a panic.  He has a lot of hospital appts scheduled over the next few weeks and as the hospital is 150 miles away it's always a day trip.

I have yet to try the new garter bar set I bought and plan to use it to make the third item.  Hopefully, I'll get to it soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.