Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Didn't go quite as I planned but I found a gem of a pattern to use instead

Well, my attempt to make the cardigan I blogged about in my last post was not successful.  I misread the pattern and started the ribbing down the front at the wrong place so I had to unwind it all about a quarter of the way down.  So the hunt for another pattern was on.  I wanted something simple.  I knit without looking if its ribbing or plain knitting but when increasing/decreasing or patterns come into play then I need to concentrate and look and that pattern involved a lot of that.  I knit at night when watching TV so I wanted easy.

After a lot of searching both in stores and online I finally found a simple pattern.

One that can be made any size and use a variety of pattern stitches or just plain old knitting.  It's a novel idea and I am so happy I found it.  I decided to knit it in moss (seed) stitch. I started it two nights ago and I am already a third of the way through the first rectangle.

Here is the link to it: 

http://www.laylock.org/blog/2012/10/coze-easy-knit-vest-pattern/

No comments:

Post a Comment

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.