Monday, July 27, 2015

Yay!, the skirt is finished

I finally got the skirt finished today.  I am very happy with it.  I hope our grand daughter likes it.  I think I may have to take some more out of the waist so I haven't closed it up yet incase I have to shorten the elastic.

We will be going to see the family in a week or so and I have the little baby coat to take too for the newest grand daughter.

I didn't get anything made for our grandson there yet so I bought him a nice Wrangler Polo shirt to take.


I will not be starting any new projects here until we get back home but I hope to be able to allocate some sewing time with my grand daughter while we are there so who knows what we will make between us.  I suspect something for her American doll.

2 comments:

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.