Yesterday while the Nascar race was on I made another Santa head Christmas ornament. I didn't have any filler downstairs so I finished it off this morning and put the ribbon on it. This time I placed his face differently and made him the other way round to the first one.
 |
| The one on the right is the latest one |
This afternoon I finished the wristband for my husband. It just needed the snap putting on but it wasn't as easy as it sounds! The safety snaps I planned to use were very difficult to use plus the posts for them were not really long enough for the thickness of the leather. After a couple of doing and undoing them one of the sides fell out because of the short post.
So, I had some other snaps that had longer posts. I thought maybe I could use these posts to secure the safety ones but they were not thick enough so it just has a regular Line 24 snap on it now. I hope he remembers to take it off before he mows because he lost the last two that way when they get caught on the low branches when mowing round the trees.
So only small projects getting done right now but better than nothing at all.
love the santas very cute, I hope he dosent lose the wrist band after all the work you have put into into :-)
ReplyDeleteI hope so too Dawn. He is wearing it above the other one so if he runs into anything it should catch that one first. The Santa's are my favourites so far. Going to try the new snowman die I got next.
Deletelove your Santa ornies
ReplyDeleteThanks Barbara, they are fun to make too.
Delete