The sun dresses and shorts ( the baby ones anyway) are all done!
I just finished making them today, I am happy how they have turned out.
I think they will be very versatile. The sun dresses can be worn with or without the shorts and with or without a little t shirt underneath and the shorts can be worn with just a little t shirt too.
they are so darned cute! I used to make all my daughter's clothes when she was little..birth to about early teen. Well not ALL, but a really lot! She was always thrilled with each new thing. I really think that even when she was young she appreciated the work that went into each piece as she watched me stitching. Your little girl will LOVE her's too! They'll fit. xx, Carol
I hope she will like them. This part of the family really appreciate the home made things, another part, not so much, they get put in the back of a drawer never to be seen again. But I still make them, giving is unconditional. Doesn't mean I don't get a little upset though.
These are so adorable!
ReplyDeletexxx
Thanks, I have really enjoyed making them.
Deletethey are so darned cute! I used to make all my daughter's clothes when she was little..birth to about early teen. Well not ALL, but a really lot! She was always thrilled with each new thing. I really think that even when she was young she appreciated the work that went into each piece as she watched me stitching. Your little girl will LOVE her's too! They'll fit.
ReplyDeletexx, Carol
I hope she will like them. This part of the family really appreciate the home made things, another part, not so much, they get put in the back of a drawer never to be seen again. But I still make them, giving is unconditional. Doesn't mean I don't get a little upset though.
DeleteYou are a bigger person than I am. If someone does not like homemade then I just make more for the ones that do.
DeleteGood for you, I need to work on that idea.
Delete