I finished the Christmas stocking for my daughter, I will be mailing it off next week for her along with three felt Christmas tree decorations I made for my grandkids. They are all grown and working now but I thought they would still like them, they can keep them as a keepsake of their Nanna.
I am pleased with how the stocking turned out, I hope it is what she had in mind.
I don't have any immediate plans to make anything else except maybe some leatherwork now that my leather workbench is clear again after the camper renovation.
Love it, Maureen! A true keepsake. Happy Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeletexxx
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too Kim. XXXXX
DeleteI am still working on pressies one year I would like to make them all stockings, your is lovely and blingy
ReplyDeleteThanks Dawn, she asked for a big bright pink stocking with lots of bling, it was fun to make.
Delete