All the cards have been embossed, all the fabric trees and Santa's are cut out, all the Merry Christmases are pressed out and all the recycled pictures and words are done.
And nary a Happy Holidays in sight!!!!!
And the first batch of completed cards
Do you have a Big shot, I love mine. I collect lots of cards of friends and family both Christmas and birthday and have a couple of days cutting out toppers etc.
ReplyDeleteYes I do and I love it too. First time ever though making cards. I got it for Christmas 2 years ago. Last year I made felt Christmas decorations, snowmen, Santa's and gingerbread men. Seems it get used mostly at Christmas time.
DeleteAlso I buy my dies and embossing folders when Sizzix has a sale.
DeleteWhoa!! You have a wonderful production line going. These cards are pretty danged cool and will truly be an heirloom. It looks like work but I bet it's fun! I don't have a cutter.
ReplyDeletexx, Carol
Carol, I had never heard of them until I read about them on someone's blog so I googled them and thought I would enjoy having one. I deem Christmas to be a time to get something that you really want but don't necessarily need and to buy it any other time would seem frivolous so it was my Christmas gift 2 years ago. I got it on Amazon on a deal as I think it had been purchased and returned so they sold it off on a warehouse deal. We do a lot of that lol, this years Christmas present is a refurbished Cuisinart microwave/convection oven/grill that usually sell for $229 but was on sale for $89 on Woot. And as I am a stickler for not getting presents before Christmas Day it sits wrapped in the living room. How are you doing my friend?
Delete