Wasted three days when Windows did an update and changed the drivers on my the video card to something that was incompatible and the resolution changed. I thought it had changed my settings and tried correcting them but couldn't get it to work. Had to watch a lot of you tube videos to find what was wrong. I had to revert to a previous driver and then go back and change all the setting s back. It was a very trying few days.
Hospital appointments for us both. My husband had to have another chemo infusion as the auto immune disease had kicked back in and weakened him. Not much improvement yet but hopefully soon. I had more xrays on my neck and the surgeon signed me off as everything has almost fused completely and he is happy.
Made pineapple upside down cake yesterday. We don't eat dessert often so this will be it until Christmas.
Concentrating efforts on Christmas. ⛄❄Put up outside lights. Tree will be next weekend.🎅🎄
Enough of the emoji silliness lady!
Oh! and one last thing, Sizzix had a great sale again with free shipping with over $25 of purchases so I have over $100 worth of new dies and stuff coming for only $26. So excited for next years cards already.
Gosh that was a lot of work making those cards...and they are treasures. I know whoever is getting one will keep it and display it each year as an heirloom. I love them. Blink your eye and Christmas will be here!
ReplyDeletexx, Carol
Thanks carol, they really aren't so special but if you email me your address I will send you one. Only have 3 left so best be quick lol. No more production until next year after my new Sizzix order arrives!
Delete