I started feeling yukky early last week but come Saturday I was most definitely ill. Aches, pains, chills, snotty nose, hacking cough and to top it all off a UTI!
No sign of it abating yet so just feeling sorry for myself. My husband, bless him is trying to help as much as he is able. Weird thing is he is the one with the compromised immune system and he hasn't really caught it. He is a little under the weather but much better than me.
He did have the flu shot and the pneumonia shot so maybe that is what is helping him.
I might have to rethink my options on that this coming year. I have only ever had one flu shot back in 1997 and I was ill for months afterwards and vowed never to have another.
Maybe they have improved a lot since then after all it was 21 years ago lol.
For sure I do not want to feel like this again.

Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteThank you, actually got a bit of sleep last night so that helped. Hope all is good in your world.
DeleteI sure hope you shake this bug off. We are having a round of a bug...different bug each time...going through the house for the 3rd time. We NEVER get a flu shot since that Swine Flu fiasco. My father is one that got it and was effected by the later proven side effects. the mention of a flu shot at my house always causes someone to make a Pig Snort.
ReplyDeleteSo now I have to ask you since we are the same generation, did you ever watch the Carol Burnett Show. There was a skit back then with Tim Conway getting the Swine Flu Shot and growing a pig snout and snorting between every 3 words of a conversation.
xx, Carol
Lol, No I never did watch that show but your description creates quite the image! I really hope I don't get hit again with another bug, and hope you all get better quickly too. Take care.
Delete