Monday, July 30, 2018

I made another hat

I must have a thing about hats. 😊

I made this one while the World Cup was on but forgot to post about it.

I like the color,  it was some yarn left over from the king size blanket I made.

Woopsie, I thought I had downloaded the picture from my camera, will be right back!

Here it is!



3 comments:

  1. Great make, like Barbara I love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats are great. I keep a lot of them around because you never know when the kids will drop by for a visit and end up outside helping do what needs to be done and didn't bring a hat. I also donate them to my grandson's youth ministry. In the winter, they hang them on trees for anyone who needs one to take.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.