I like making things!
Well done, third king!They are so lovely, well done! Next year the shepherds can come to the party as well!A very happy Christmas to you.xx
Yes, they will be there for sure, I am starting on one of the shepherds today.
You've done a lovely job on those! Hope you have a Happy Christmas
We did have a lovely Christmas, thank you. Thank you, the nativity has been fun to make, usually I give everything away I make so it is nice to have something to keep for ourselves.
As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.
Well done, third king!
ReplyDeleteThey are so lovely, well done! Next year the shepherds can come to the party as well!
A very happy Christmas to you.
xx
Yes, they will be there for sure, I am starting on one of the shepherds today.
DeleteYou've done a lovely job on those! Hope you have a Happy Christmas
ReplyDeleteWe did have a lovely Christmas, thank you. Thank you, the nativity has been fun to make, usually I give everything away I make so it is nice to have something to keep for ourselves.
Delete