I really enjoy writing my blogs and reading all my blog friend's blogs. Sometimes I comment but not often and sometimes I get comments.
I always appreciate any one who has taken the time to comment and always publish them, (except the one offering escorts!).
But sometimes they just disappear!
Please know that if you have commented I have tried to publish. The must be a far off cyber sight somewhere in the blogger sphere where these comments are hiding out. Maybe it is somewhere near the tumble dryer lost socks place!
How very odd. Have you checked the setting for comments?
ReplyDeleteThe last sentence made me smile!!
xx
Good Morning! You know that I always comment here and look forward to your posts. There are a few things that can interfere with comments showing up. For me, I have an extension on Chrome that blocks advertisements. It took a while, but I realized that my comments were not going through on blogs that I did not disable the extension on. I'm sure there are other situations. Sometimes I don't get a notification that someone left a comment. i haven't figured that one out.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas.
xx, Carol
I lost a comment from Betty, it says it is published but it doesn't show up. In the past it was user error but this time it is definitely the fault of Blogger.
ReplyDelete