Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Facebook avators

Someone asked how I got my icon. I mistakenly called it an icon but it is an avatar.  I couldn't remember how I did it.  I do know at the time I had to ask how to do it and I think I had to do it on my phone.

I googled it today and found this link.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020/05/how-to-make-facebook-avatar/

I hope it helps and I would love to see any that anyone makes.

3 comments:

  1. I did do an avatar on my phone for snap chat but then I just blew it off. I am pretty disconnected from the internet when all the world has a phone in their hand checking IG, Twitter and who knows what else is out there. Your's is cute and looks a lot like YOU, lol.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did an avatar on my phone. It's quite funny as you can take photos of yourself doing something and it has your avatar's face.

    ReplyDelete

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.