Monday, September 21, 2020

What a lotta fonts

 One of the blogs I read said they were trying different fonts.

I thought I would try the one she used but when I went to find it I found a gazillion different ones.

Such joy!

I am easily pleased, what can I say? 

6 comments:

  1. There are so many, aren't there? A nice way to liven things up a bit, I thought.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, for sure. I like the handwriting type fonts the best but some are not that easy to read.

      Delete
  2. I hadn't realised there was so many until someone else mentioned it on their blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably the same blog I saw it on lol. I was amazed at how many there are now.

      Delete
  3. Oh fonts! I am so lazy when it comes to spiffing up the visuals on my blog. It usually takes me a long time to mix things up. Time I feel would be better spent doing something productive. I sometimes wonder what that says about my personality, lol.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, you have a great personality. I just need a bit of distraction sometimes and playing about with fonts is a great one for me. Sometimes I need a break from real life if only for a short time.

      Delete

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.