Thursday, March 18, 2021

March is turning into quite the month!

In my last post I told of our water problems, it is still not fully sorted.  The well has been drilled this week before the weather turned really nasty but now we can't get the pipework laid from the well to the pump house until it has settled down.

The drilling created quite the mess.

They couldn't drill where they planned because the ground was too soft.

The rig in action

The aftermath





I have been collecting rain water to do washing but I put my back and right leg out carrying in the buckets of water and am in a lot of pain and not able to get around very well. But I consider myself to be a true pioneer woman now!

My husband has had some symptoms return of his heart problems and then to top it all we lost our home phone service for a day.  That, thankfully is back working now.

Hoping it is going to be all uphill from here!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, my - you really have had it tough this week. Fingers crossed that everything will sort out.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.