In 10 days I will have my other total knee replacement. There is a chance it may be postponed though because Covid is quite rampant around this area and is taking up all the hospital beds. The doctor said they might be doing them as day surgery!!!!!
I don't think that will work for us as my husband is not really able to take care of me so soon after surgery. He is OK once I am able to get up but he doesn't have the strength to lift me up and help me in and out of bed when I am dopey from the anesthetic.
Hopefully it will go ahead as planned and I get to stay in the hospital for a couple of days afterwards like last time.
The package finally arrived in England and my great grandson loves the bunny I knitted for him.
Not much else going on, we are today getting some much needed rain.

Hoping that it all works out for you and that they are able to keep you in for a few days.
ReplyDeletexx