Friday, August 6, 2021

Birthday Pressies!

Thought I would post about my birthday presents this year.  I am quite a simple soul and not the sort who always wants to be buying something, quite the reverse, I tend to always try and make do.  (Except where sewing machines are concerned but then I always just buy one if it is an absolute bargain and/or second hand, plus I am not planning on buying any more. Even I have the sense to know I really do have enough to see out my lifetime!)

So, what did I get for my birthday?  Well a bag for my latest and final sewing machine.


And a snaps kit for fabric.  I had always wondered how these worked and now I know they are a delight to use.



Of course I had to try it.  I knitted these cardigans some time ago for the American Girl type dolls I rescued from the Thrift store but they had no fastenings.  These snap buttons were perfect for them.



I also got some gift vouchers for Amazon so I have ordered a Cuisinart cordless kettle, some more snaps for the kit and a magnifying glass on a stand for my tired old eyes.

I think I did rather well this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.