Now all the festivities are over I can disclose what we bought everyone for Christmas this year.........
Yep, everyone got a wooden letter money bank with their own specific initial. I thought they would be something folks could use and keep for a long time regardless of their age.
Now let me show you what I got for Christmas, I love it! We saw it in the Black Friday deals at Walmart and it was only $50. I couldn't believe it when I saw the price and said to my husband "That's what I want for Christmas please."
It sat wrapped up in Christmas wrapping until Christmas morning. I don't know how I resisted opening it before.
Our trusty toaster had began to go on the blink and it would have cost more than $50 to replace it with a good one so this was the perfect solution.
I found some time this week to experiment with my new card stamping supplies. I usually start out with an idea which doesn't come out quite like I envisage so it morphs into something else.
Here is my first attempt at including stamping.
I have watched several YouTube videos on stamping since then so now have some better ideas.
I am enjoying this hobby a lot and strive to get better in my endeavours.






No comments:
Post a Comment
As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.