We sat down yesterday to watch England -v- France in the quarter finals of the World Cup. I thought maybe England needed some extra support so Santa and the Nativity watched it too to cheer them on but obviously we didn't all cheer loud enough! I think it might have been Maggie, our dog's indifference that did it, she slept through the whole thing!
The decorations and lights are up, inside and outside, cards have been mailed, gifts have been ordered and mostly delivered so just some baking and caramel corn to be made much closer to the time.
I have been thinking about introducing stamping into my card making so have been researching that and watching You tube videos.
I am liking what I have seen so far. I can buy a starter kit with stamps, stamping blocks and ink pads so will probably do that after Christmas ready for birthday cards.

Stamping sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what you7 will do. xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Joy, I am eager to try it. Still watching videos so at least I will have some clue what I am doing when the kit gets here.
Delete