Thursday, December 29, 2022

Wolferman's 1910 Original Recipe English muffins

 My goodness, have you ever tried these?  They are the most delicious muffins I have ever had.  We received a gift of a hamper which included a packet of these.

My husband said 'Oh they are good, my mother used to drive to KC to go to Wolferman's bakery just to buy them.'

We toasted one each with breakfast on Christmas Eve and I was instantly smitten.  We saved the other two for Boxing day.  

I googled if they were available online and yes, you can buy them online direct from the bakery.  I ordered a box of 6 packets and they arrived today.

They are so nice and thick, there are 4 in each packet.



I will be having one for dinner tonight, my husband says they are a breakfast thing but my mouth is watering so I will have one with some raspberry preserves. Yum!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of that brand of muffins. I have a package in my freezer I need to use them.

    ReplyDelete

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.