So far this week the weather has been very pleasant. I think though we may be in for some storms overnight. We are off to the VA hospital tomorrow for an appointment for my husband so I hope it eases up for the journey.
I was pondering on buying some more die cut salutations for my cards eg. Happy Mother's day, Thank you, With Sympathy, and so on. I searched online but couldn't find exactly what I wanted without spending more money than I wanted so I decided on just buying a set of the alphabet in both upper and lower case. They arrive today and I might have, sort of, perhaps, possibly, added a set of rectangular nesting frames to the order. 😊 Looking forward to getting them later on in the mail.

I had forgotten that I had made a 'Thank You' card too but I had also forgotten to take photos of it before we sent it off. So, nothing to see here, moving on, as they say.
Spring bulbs are beginning to sprout up, we are always a lot later here than back in the UK. It will be nice to see them. It will soon be time to get the mowers running again ready for when the grass takes off.
Having some problems with my knee lately. Saw the doctor and got it x-rayed and everything looks OK so I am thinking it must be the tendons. It is OK right now so I am happy.
We are still on the shelf about moving. We know we should but it is hard to make the decision plus there are not any houses that we really like on the market right now.
Time for morning coffee, hope you are having a good day.
Moving home is a big decision and it's good to take plenty of time over it, I think. xx
ReplyDelete