I am in despair because I can't leave comments on blogs. I am always signed into blogger, that's how I access my blog. But! (that darned 'but' word again) when I try to comment it says 'sign into google'. So I click on that and nothing happens. Very frustrating!
I read the people on my blogs list every day and often I want to comment but can't.
Nothing new happening here. Had a serious discussion with the realtor and told them we were disappointed in their lack of attention. She came out and took more pictures now the season has changed and the place is looking magnificent and we reduced the price but still no interest.
We had another ER visit in June for my husband which has escalated our need to be closer to the VA hospital. His primary care physician told us that when these episodes happen he needs to be seen by a neurologist straight away. Our local ER hospital doesn't have one and neither does the VA hospital but it works hand in hand with the University hospital just over the road from it so if he went to the ER at the VA hospital they would bring over a neurologist or transfer him.
At the last episode he was in the local ER for 18 hours waiting to be transferred.
So we really need to move to the city where the VA hospital is located . Also, we need to reduce the distance we have to drive. The older I get the less I want to drive.
Hoping my next post will be more positive and that all is good in your worlds.
The baby blanket was mailed last week and received yesterday in England. My grand daughter loves it. She had a baby boy in June, my second great grandson. He is adorable.
Dang it. Sorry you can't leave comments. That sucks. Keep trying, you will figure it out.
ReplyDeleteI sure hope your hubby gets to being all better. Prayers for healing - complete healing.
I can't believe your house isn't selling. Shoot around here they are on the market for just days and boom - they are gone.
Have a good week.
How frustrating bot regarding Blogger and also the house not getting any interest at present.
ReplyDeleteSending good wishes for you husband. xx
Click on "My Account"...and sign on from there...or, go into one of your older post...erase a period or a word, re-enter it...then view your blog. should show you're signed in at the top right of the page.
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna
I had the same trouble for a while. It's so frustrating not being able to leave comments.
ReplyDelete