We had a big snowstorm and now we have a good 8-10" of snow on everything. It will not begin to go away until the weekend because the temperatures are frigid. Tonight it will be -9F, that is -23C. Brrrr! Even with the heating on full blast there is a chill in the air.
We have a parcel out for delivery by USPS but our mailbox is at the end of our driveway which is 1/3 mile long. I will have to venture out when it is delivered. But at 5.34pm it is still saying out for delivery and the current temperature is 8F or -15C. If it gets much colder I will not go out tonight.
Our vehicle is parked under the lean-to, which is away from the house so I have to wade through the snow to get to it. It is not crucial to get it tonight. It is too far for an old lady to walk so I go to the mailbox in the car.
Oh my Word! I don't know how you do it!! Be safe friend...
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna
Just stay home. Stay in and try to stay warm. That cold is bitter. Hoping your temps improve in the next few days.
ReplyDeleteBurrr on the getting through all the snow to reach the car and mail. Burrr, I say, burrr. Cheers, Ivy.
ReplyDelete