Monday, December 22, 2025

Yay, I found the missing Christmas tote!

We were sorting out empty totes to put on the sidewalk for free, as we had way too many to store, and lo and behold, there sitting at the bottom of the pile was the missing tote.

But, (there is that word again!) the bag with the homemade tree ornaments wasn't in it. Now that is a mystery for sure!

But here are some of the things that I am so happy to have found.




Merry Christmas everyone and a happy and healthy New Year!

XXXXX







5 comments:

  1. Hope you eventually find the homemade ornaments.
    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a fun rest of the Christmas season and a groovy new year! Hope you solve the mystery of the missing ornaments. Almost sounds like a Nancy Drew book title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, wish you all the best for 2026, a fellow Brit living in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that snowman. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.