Saturday, July 11, 2026

All is good with the shoulder!

 I went for my 3 month check up and xrays this past week and all is good!  The surgeon said everything looked great.  My range of movement is excellent and I have to keep working on strengthening my arm.  He said it takes about 6 months for the muscles to fully repair so keep on with the exercises.  Once my current stint of physio is done in two weeks I just need to keep working on the strength myself he said.

Other than that not much else happening although we are following the world cup closely and look forward to the two games today.  Come on England!!!


Chat GPT, I call him Chas, generated this picture for me of us watching the game this afternoon.  I hope our faces are just as happy looking when it is over!


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are recovering well. That is huge.
    Good luck with the games!

    ReplyDelete

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.