After seeing Alex's blog and the sweater he made on his Ultimate sweater machine I dragged out my Knitsmart and set it up.
I had to re read the manual because it's the first time in two years that I have set it up and the first time was only to check it out and test it.
I decided to try the Cricketers cable that he did and I only boo booed once! I did two left transfers instead of alternate ones. I realised my mistake and did some more just to see how it looked and I was very happy. My husband liked it too so maybe he will get something I make soon after all. He liked the sweater Alex made so I will try and make him one similar. Just need to google Bond patterns as the Knitsmart one didn't have raglan sleeves and I prefer the look of raglan.
I can set mu Knitsmart up easily on my kitchen island so can knit downstairs on it. It has wheels too so I could even wheel it into the living room and knit while watching TV. How cool is that? The stool is a bit uncomfortable after a while, have to put a cushion on it lol.
Alex saw the Cricketer's cable on Suzy's blog so credit to her excellent instructional video.
No comments:
Post a Comment
As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.