Thursday, September 19, 2013

Made a few more Christmas gifts

When the weather has been cool enough to work in the shop I have got out and made a few more things.


The above is a luggage identifier tag.  You know when you are waiting at the carousel in the airport for your luggage and a suitcase comes out that looks like yours and you intend to grab it when it gets to you but someone else does.  So you get all flustered and chase them down only to find it isn't yours. I don't want to put labels on that show my full name and/or address and I have tried marking my luggage by attaching pom poms etc but they always seem to get ripped off. So I came up with this idea.  Something that will stand a lot of handling and is personal to only you.  Attached to a handle they are virtually indestructible.



                This is a Porsche badge. Good for a little street cred!


No comments:

Post a Comment

As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.