Well, the title just about sums it all up.
My Singer 700 didn't sell on ebay......no big deal as far as I'm concerned although I was hoping to get something to offset the cost of the bulky machine.
With regard to the bulky I am kind of in limbo. I can't try and make any repairs until they decide the claim. They may want to come and inspect it so it is just sitting on my desk not doing anything. I have knitted on it to test the punchcard operations and they seem to work just fine.
We updated our internet to satelite this past weekend so I was able to watch a Youtube video all the way through today. It was a Diane Sullivan one on doing lace with the lace carriage so now I am all eager to get mine fixed or get another one.
So a lot of thinking about but not doing much knitting lately.
Still have leather things to make before Christmas and there just doesn't seem to be enough time. Always something to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment
As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.