Friday was hospital day. My husband is undergoing chemo therapy to help abate the auto immune disease that attacks his muscles and nerves and we were in Columbia at the VA hospital for him to have his infusion. So far so good. He has been having this treatment since mid December last year and the signs are all good.
But, I digress. I went to do some of our weekly shopping and to find some buttons for the cardigan I knitted for our grand daughter.
I had pondered for a while on what colour buttons to put on this cardi because it is multi coloured. Was I going to pick just one colour button or try a variety of colurs that are in the cardigan? I was still unsure when I went on my search. The Wal*mart in Columbia is bigger than our nearest one and has more options. They had packets of multi coloured buttons, single coloured ones and different shaped ones. Then I spotted them!. Sparkly glitter buttons. Perfect. They would pick up all the colours.
Then as I wandered through the food aisles I found another treat. English McVitie's Chocolate digestive biscuits.
Wow, double bonus.
So a good shopping day for me.
Here is the cardigan with the sparkly buttons. The photos do not show how sparkly they really are but they give an idea.
The treat of the day
No comments:
Post a Comment
As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.