I tooled our grandson's belt. We have to get a buckle for it, that's a different trip or an online purchase. My husband stained it and I finished the sides and the back. Will post another photo when it is finished.
I have tooled a couple of bracelets. One for our daughter in law and one for the son. My husband will stain them and I will put in the snaps. We will be seeing them in a couple of weeks so we need to get on and finish all these things.
This is just a plain bracelet we made, our son might prefer a plain one.
So that's it for now. Doing this on our laptop to give it a try. I am a bit old fashioned and like my desktop but the World Cup is on so I can watch it and do this if I use the laptop.
No comments:
Post a Comment
As in the words of Thumper: If you can't say 'nuffin nice don't say 'nuffin at all.