I have the the back, fronts and sleeves all done for my husband's cardigan. His birthday is Wednesday. I will tackle the neckband and front bands over the weekend and try and get it all sewn up. Have to get the buttons for it on Monday along with a birthday card so fingers crossed all will be done in time.
As a birthday treat my stepson from NJ is flying in and taking him to the second game of the Basketball World Series in Kansas City. They lived many years in KC so it will be very emotional for them. I declined to go as I really don't know a lot about baseball and I don't hail from KC. They can have the quality father and son time together and enjoy the game without having to explain it me on a ball by ball basis. I will have a chill night and watch a chic flick.
Hopefully he will get to wear the cardigan as it will cool right down at night.
Actually didn't watch a chick flick, I watched the game and it was so exciting. The Royals did great and won so the series is tied at 1-1. The next three games will be in San Francisco then back to Kansas City for the last two games. Go Royals!!!
ReplyDelete