I know! I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I thought this must be a scam or everything I wanted would be sold out but it wasn't and I got everything I ordered. I checked back the next day and the prices had reverted back to their norm. I was so happy that I checked out the email advertising their sale. Usually I just delete them.
Oh wow you little bargain hunter..ha ha..well done , I can only imagine the fun you will have honey. My Maggie is getting big, I saw a girl so similar to her yesterday and it made me think of you all...Maria xxx
Amazing, Maureen--I have a lot of Sizzix dies and just got the Tim Holtz Globe--am so excited to try it out...figure globe continents in green and background blues...am doing travel albums right now and sewing fabric scraps onto my PL cards...such fun!! hugs Julierose
Thats a fantastic bargain
ReplyDeleteI know! I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I thought this must be a scam or everything I wanted would be sold out but it wasn't and I got everything I ordered. I checked back the next day and the prices had reverted back to their norm. I was so happy that I checked out the email advertising their sale. Usually I just delete them.
DeleteOh wow you little bargain hunter..ha ha..well done , I can only imagine the fun you will have honey. My Maggie is getting big, I saw a girl so similar to her yesterday and it made me think of you all...Maria xxx
ReplyDeleteI am going to try them out today. Have been pretty busy lately but Sunday's we chill out so I will get my machine out and play.
DeleteAmazing, Maureen--I have a lot of Sizzix dies and just got the Tim Holtz Globe--am so excited to try it out...figure globe continents in green and background blues...am doing travel albums right now and sewing fabric scraps onto my PL cards...such fun!! hugs Julierose
ReplyDelete