I made a Santa head felt Christmas tree decoration on Sunday while we watched Nascar.
I sewed it together like I thought it should be but it didn't look quite right. When I looked at the die packet again I could see what I did wrong. I sewed the face part on a bit off kilter. I am not going to undo it, that one can be for us. I have another all ready cut out so I will try again and hopefully get it right.
In the Sizzix order I did today (see previous blog) I am getting a different snowman BigZ die which will be a little simpler to make. It doesn't have the arms and the body and head are all one piece. I am still buzzing about getting all that Sizzix stuff at such a bargain price. I checked the prices on Amazon and I would have paid well over $100 to get the exact same things even with the Prime free shipping and Amazon prices are usually a bit cheaper than buying direct from Sizzix. It was hard not to buy more but the whole point was it was such a lot for so little money. I can't wait for it all to arrive.
And if you do not read Boris's blog here are a couple of current photos of Maggie and Boris
love your Santa
ReplyDeleteThanks. I am really enjoying making these Christmas tree ornaments from felt.
Delete