The collar for Maggie is finished. My husband did the coloring on Tuesday and I gum tragged it and attached the billets then today I put a couple of rivets in it.
We couldn't find the leather conditioner which is a bummer because that stuff isn't cheap. It either meant a trip to Springfield to pick some up (a whole days outing) or order online. Well Tandy doesn't stock it which is too bad because we get a good discount with them and our other leather shop charges a lot for mailing.
So I checked out Amazon and low and behold they had it and with free two day shipping too so it will be here on Friday.
The conditioner softens and waterproofs the leather. We don't want it to be uncomfortable for her so I am happy to buy it.
Maggie will have her new collar by the weekend.
You do beautiful leather work. You hear so much about how retail stores can't stay open because of the internet store competition. I get that. I buy a lot of what we buy besides food on line. There are so many times I have gone to a local store and been unable to buy what I want, and find it on Amazon for a great price. They make it so easy for you to buy there! Maggie will love her collar.
ReplyDeletexx, Carol