Yeppers, for today at least, the high is going to be 65F. (18C) Sheer joy!!! It will be short lived but appreciated immensely. Back up into the 80's (26-32C) until the 22nd September then it should stay in the 70's (21-29C) for a while.
We have had a lot of rain and storms this past week and Maggie, our American bulldog, just hates storms. She didn't like the thunder coat we had for her as she didn't like putting her feet in the holes so I made her one that has velcro to attach the top to the bottom. She loves it and likes to wear it all the time. I am keeping it for the storms though and winter when it is cooler.
I have wondered how those Thunder Coats work. I thought they had to fit tightly, but yours does not appear to be that tight. I have had plantar faciitus. I hope you are doing the exercises for it and hope you get some relief soon.
ReplyDeletexx, Carol
I think it needs to be a little snugger too but I ran out of velcro. Next trip to town I will get some and sew some more on so I can make it tighter. It did help her a lot in this last batch of storms. her other one had holes for the legs but she didn't like when we lifted her legs to put them through the holes and she didn't like walking in it. This one she seems to love.
DeleteSuch a cutie. our dog is not a fan of storms either.
ReplyDeleteA very long time ago I used to knit sweaters for my dog.. I made one each for the kids and a matching one for the dog... She loved to wear them and would go and fetch it if she wanted it on.
ReplyDelete